Co-Codamol 8mg/500mg Effervescent – 32 Tablets
For the use of short-term treatment for acute moderate pain caused by various conditions such as headaches, migraine, toothache, neuralgia, period pain, and rheumatic pains when other painkillers have not provided relief.
Co-Codamol 8mg/500mg Effervescent Tablets is a medication used for the short-term relief of moderate to severe pain, such as headaches, migraines, toothaches, and muscular pain. It contains the active ingredients codeine phosphate, an opioid analgesic that helps to relieve pain, and paracetamol, a non-opioid analgesic and antipyretic that helps to reduce pain and fever. The effervescent tablets are dissolved in water before being taken orally, providing quick and effective relief.
This product is a medicine—make sure to speak to your doctor or PillSorted pharmacist before taking this product if you:
- have an underlying medical problem or are taking any other medicine or complementary therapy.
- are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or breastfeeding.
- suffer from allergies.
If your symptoms continue or get worse after taking this product, speak to your doctor. For medical services in your area, please refer to https://www.nhs.uk
- Store all medicines out of sight and reach of children.
- Do not use this medicine after the expiry date which is stated on the carton.
- Read the included leaflet carefully before using this product.