You can register with us by telling us:
- Your contact details
- Your doctor information
- Your exemption status
The first two weeks
- We assign you your personal pharmacist.
- Your personal pharmacist will:
- Contact you to set up your service.
- Call your doctor and coordinate your prescription
- Schedule your delivery.
- Your personal pharmacist will check up on you, the way you like.
- They will be answering your questions and follow up with you every step of the way.
- Once they’ve made sure you’re alright, we will go ahead and use smart technology to get your medicine ready.
- We’ll deliver to you according to your preference.
- We’ll send you a reminder card including all your medication and dose instructions.
PillSorted is a Pharmacy providing NHS services, blending compassionate care and innovative technology to deliver a truly Personal Pharmacy service. We dispense prescriptions, sort medications and deliver them to your door.
Our service is well-suited for people with multiple repeat prescriptions. They receive a monthly package with all their medications and if required, packed in a monitored dosage system.
Our patients don't need to chase their repeat orders, wait in the queue or sort their pills anymore. We have taken all the hassle out of managing prescriptions.
Our expert pharmacists are available to answer your question over the phone or by email.