Urgent medical help
When the pharmacy is closed, if you urgently need medical help or advice, but it’s not a life-threatening situation, contact NHS 111, by calling 111. Information can also be accessed at www.nhs.uk
- Our pharmacies are not open to the public to visit in person. All our services are provided online, by phone, or by post.
- The pharmacist is available Mon-Fri, 9:00am to 6:00pm. Our website is accessible 24/7.
- We dispense NHS prescriptions and deliver anywhere in England. We also offer free advice on how to get the most benefit from your medicines. We keep a comprehensive stock of medicines to enable us to fill all prescriptions promptly.
- We do not provide this service face-to-face, but will deliver your medicine to your home instead. This includes the electronic prescription service (EPS) if we are nominated as your pharmacy.
We can also dispense NHS repeat dispensing prescriptions issued by your prescriber. Ask us for more information about this service.
All medications are dispensed in the manufacturer’s packaging unless you ask us not to.
Please remember: keep all medicines out of the reach and sight of children. Our pharmacist can advise you on safe storage of medicines.
NHS Unwanted Medicines Service
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any unwanted medicines that you need to return to the pharmacy where we will dispose of them safely.
NHS Health Advice and Self-Care
- Our pharmacists and trained assistants are available for advice on all medicines and minor ailments, via our website or telephone.
- We can also offer you advice on how to live a healthy life, for example, advice on how to stop smoking or healthy diets. We can direct you to other sources of advice and assistance if we cannot help you ourselves.
We can direct you to providers of services that we do not provide at our pharmacy. See the website or ask for details.
Patient Medication Records
- Our purpose-built technology allows us to keep records of all your prescriptions dispensed by us. This helps us check for possible problems, such as reactions to medicines, and will help us deal with any queries you may have.
- We comply with the Data Protection Act, GDPR and the NHS Code of Practice on confidentiality. If you want to discuss the records we keep, please contact one of our pharmacists at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Promotion of Health Lifestyles
We can provide advice to how to make your lifestyle healthier and seek to identify ways that we can assist you to achieve healthier living. We also take part in Public Health Campaigns.
We keep a wide range of medications, vitamins and mineral supplements and can give online and telephone advice on best use of these.
If you need one of your regular medications in an emergency when you are unable to contact your doctor, we may be able to help. We must stress that this can only be done in genuine emergencies and it may incur a charge. Please contact the customer care team for more details. Your doctor can also contact us to request an urgent supply of medicines for you.
Comments, Suggestions, Complaints and Compliments
Our goal is to deliver exceptional standards of care to our clients. We value your feedback on the services we provide at this pharmacy. If you have any feedback, suggestions, or complaints, or would like to learn more about our services, please do not hesitate to contact us. We welcome all general comments about our services and suggestions on ways we can improve them.
We follow the NHS complaints procedure and meet national standards. Our pharmacist will provide you with more information about our process. Our team works hard to offer you the best service possible, so we kindly ask that you treat them with the respect and courtesy they deserve. Please note that the pharmacy reserves the right to refuse service to customers who are violent or abusive.