Nurofen Plus (12.8mg/200mg) – 24 Tablets
Nurofen Plus tablets are designed to provide dual-action pain relief. They work to reduce inflammation and provide effective pain relief, especially when other painkillers have not been effective.
Nurofen Plus tablets are designed to provide dual-action pain relief. They contain the active ingredients ibuprofen, a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) that reduces pain, inflammation, and fever; and codeine phosphate, an opioid analgesic that provides additional pain relief. Together, these ingredients work synergistically to provide comprehensive pain relief for various conditions.
This product is a medicine—make sure to speak to your doctor or PillSorted pharmacist before taking this product if you:
- have an underlying medical problem or are taking any other medicine or complementary therapy.
- are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or breastfeeding.
- suffer from allergies.
If your symptoms continue or get worse after taking this product, speak to your doctor. For medical services in your area, please refer to https://www.nhs.uk
- Store all medicines out of sight and reach of children.
- Do not use this medicine after the expiry date which is stated on the carton.
- Read the included leaflet carefully before using this product.