Sleep Aid 50mg – 20 Tablets
Sleep Aid tablets are a medication specifically formulated to help relieve temporary sleeplessness and promote a restful night’s sleep.
Sleep Aid tablets are a medication specifically formulated to help relieve temporary sleeplessness and promote a restful night’s sleep. Each tablet contains the active ingredient diphenhydramine hydrochloride, which is known for its sedative properties. By blocking the effects of histamine, a naturally occurring substance in the body, it helps induce drowsiness and facilitate falling asleep faster.
This product is a medicine—make sure to speak to your doctor or PillSorted pharmacist before taking this product if you:
- have an underlying medical problem or are taking any other medicine or complementary therapy.
- are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or breastfeeding.
- suffer from allergies.
If your symptoms continue or get worse after taking this product, speak to your doctor. For medical services in your area, please refer to https://www.nhs.uk
- Store all medicines out of sight and reach of children.
- Do not use this medicine after the expiry date which is stated on the carton.
- Read the included leaflet carefully before using this product.