Galfer 305mg capsules may be used to treat and prevent iron deficiency anaemia. The active component, ferrous fumarate, is a type of iron that can be found in food and is necessary for the normal formation of red blood cells. Every capsule contains 305mg of the active ingredient and a pack has 100 capsules. It is recommended to take this product under medical supervision.
This product is a medicine—make sure to speak to your doctor or PillSorted pharmacist before taking this product if you:
- have an underlying medical problem or are taking any other medicine or complementary therapy.
- are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or breastfeeding.
- suffer from allergies.
If your symptoms continue or get worse after taking this product, speak to your doctor. For medical services in your area, please refer to https://www.nhs.uk
- Store all medicines out of sight and reach of children.
- Do not use this medicine after the expiry date which is stated on the carton.
- Read the included leaflet carefully before using this product.