- Doctorate degree in pharmacy with an emphasis on pharmaceutical research and study design from the University of California, San Francisco (UCSF)
- Clinical Manager of Medical Affairs at COEUS
- Fellow for Doximity
- Dalga Surofchy, Clinical Manager of Medical Affairs at COEUS, has over 8 years of combined experience working in clinical pharmacy and biopharmaceutical-related medical affairs work.
- Most recently, Dalga practiced as a clinical pharmacist in a healthcare system in Southern California, where he was responsible for direct patient care, managing patients with chronic diseases, authoring collaborative practice agreements, and developing strategies to improve quality measures.
- Dalga has also worked on drug content development and medical writing for various organizations, most recently serving as a fellow for Doximity, where he authored a number of original opinion pieces.
- He enjoys both patient-facing and high-level medical writing, as evident from his multiple publications and his experience serving as the primary investigator on several clinical studies.
- Dalga received his doctorate degree in pharmacy with an emphasis on pharmaceutical research and study design from the University of California, San Francisco (UCSF).
- Following pharmacy school, he completed a one-year clinical pharmacy residency at the University of California, San Diego, where he is still active and involved in teaching and precepting 4th-year pharmacy students.